For a great number of people their closest relationships, rather than being supportive and empowering, are distorted, unhealthy and damaging to an individual’s fundamental sense of self esteem. These power imbalances and abuse of trust can lead to severe degrees of trauma which can manifest across all areas of life and relationships.
- have you experienced grooming or coercion?
- have you experienced sexual abuse in childhood?
- have you been the victim of sexual violence recently or historically?
- are you worried about your safety or someone close to you?
- have you carried an unbearable burden which you are now ready to share?
You can be assured of a safe space to discuss and explore these sensitive issues in complete confidence without judgement or prejudice.